Saturday, June 2, 2012

WHY KISMET ??? WHY 3 Ws ???

It's been only 72 hours since the book is released......and I am flooded with the same question multiple times - Why KISMET ? What made you choose Destiny above various exciting subjects for your First Book........

18 months earlier I was flying back from Toronto to London when I met this young Portuguese couple accompanied by a very cute yet annoying 1 year old kid. The kid didn't stop crying and it was pissing everyone including the dad.  Though I don't understand Portuguese but I could definitely make out that the couple were having a heated argument. Eventually baby slept followed by his mom.  The husband apologized for the inconvenience caused and after few beers  we started off conversing about London, Toronto , jobs and finally Destiny.

Portuguese Gentleman : You can never plan anything.......I was due to join a management course in 3 months  and my girlfriend was a professional Ballerina dancer . Life was going pretty smooth and everything was going as per plan till  this happened ( he was pointing to the beer can)

I understood....the baby was an accident and both of them have to let go their dreams to take responsibility of a  bigger and possibly better dream - their child

That day I realized that you can be prepared as much as you want but that is still only 50% , because You may be on the right track but you still might be hit by a train.

And here I am with the KISMET 3.0




No comments: